Payment Options & Pet Insurance
Forms of Payment
We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, cash, CareCredit, and Trupanion Express Pay. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. Payment is required when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ and clients’ needs and to minimize overhead costs, we are unable to bill.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. CareCredit financing is available for qualified applicants. A 6-month no-interest option is available for purchases of $200 or more when you make the minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the end of the promotional period. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or you can apply online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
We are excited to now offer an additional simple payment option for our clients. Applications do not affect credit scores, and approval is based more on income than on credit. You can apply for Scratch pay in just 2 minutes from your home computer or cell phone and are notified immediately on approval. From 0 to 12 months, you can select the payment plan that works with your budget. Approved funds are available for a specific veterinary visit only. https://scratchpay.com/.
Pet Heath Insurance
Pet insurance can be a great help in the event of unexpected illness or injury, and unexpected expense. We’re happy to work with any insurance company to help your claim be processed successfully.
We recommend Trupanion Pet Insurance for our patients because of the following benefits:
- One simple, comprehensive plan
- Coverage for all new illnesses and injuries, including hereditary and congenital conditions, as long as signs are not present prior to enrollment or during any waiting periods
- 90% coverage
- No payout limits
- You decide on the deductible, based on what works best for you
- Express payment for eligible claims, which means that you don’t have to wait for claim processing and reimbursement
- 30-day free trials at the time of exam for healthy pets
Find out more at Trupanion.com, or ask any of our team members for more information.
Ready to make an appointment?
Our contact information is below! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Contact Gladstone Veterinary Clinic today!
Current Hours (COVID-19)
Monday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm